Thursday, April 14, 2016

Talking about stranded color work sleeve/shoulder construction

As some of you already know, when I started out designing colorwork patterns, I started with sweaters. That's all I wanted to do.

Later, I started working with various yarns companies who were interested in smaller garments...hats, mitts, and cowls. So off I went into the world of accessories. 

Now, I am returning to the land of sweaters..and have also returned to the dilemma of a pleasing sleeve/shoulder join for an over all colorwork garment. 

Below are two periscope broadcasts where I talk about that journey.






The patterns I talked about included...

Criosanna 
Wilkins
Autumn Rose

As you will see, the journey is continuing...so there will be more later.

Thanks for dropping by...








Brandon Knitting Designs - website
Brandon Knitting Designs - Facebook
Ravelry - varianbrandon
Periscope - @vbknits
Twitter - @vbknits
Pinterest - Varian Brandon
Instagram - varianbrandon


No comments:

Post a Comment