Sunday, June 29, 2014

6.29.14

As I have said, I walk most days up to the end of the road. It is the same road every day, but the things I see and the views change almost hourly. Take for instance a neighbor's wood pile...



...a few months ago, looked like this....















and that lovely foggy view  from a few days ago, now looks like this....

I love the changes!


What hasn't changed much since we last spoke are the Teggala mitts. I got a bit distracted. 

A friend had a baby shower on Saturday.  My friend is a knitter... and her mother is head of the big Spartanburg knitting guild.... so I had to knit something..right? ...and since I design stranded work, it had to be something with color...right? 

Stranded Bear
What cha think? How'd I do?

I'm back on track now. Off to go knit.


No comments:

Post a Comment